“30 Hour Online Driver Education”
Get Online Driver Education for $99.00
Are you ready to get your Pennsylvania Learner's Permit?
You are seconds away from beginning the steps to get a Pennsylvania Driver's Permit/License.
This Online Driver Education course is up-to-date and loaded with multi-media videos, which you will find very informative and educational. It is designed to be affordable and accessible for all Teen drivers state-wide. This online (virtual) driving school course is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (DOE). Once you pass this course and get your driving completed, you will be ready to apply for your Pennsylvania driver's test. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of this PennDot licensed online driver education program, which meets the States requirements.
Visit our FAQ page for other important information.
Are you 16 years old?
- If so, you're ready to take our DOE licensed online driver education course. You must be at least 16 years of age to enroll.
- You may apply for a Non-Commercial Learner’s Permit (instructional permit) when you turn 16, which is valid for 1 year.
- Complete the Non-Commercial Learner’s Permit Application (DL-180). It can be found on the states website, https://www.penndot.gov
- Applicants under age 18 years of age are required to complete the Parent or Guardian Consent Form (DL-180TD). Notarized forms are accepted if the parent cannot accompany the applicant.
At the license office, you will need:
- Your healthcare provider must complete the DL-180 form. You may get this completed up to six (6) months prior to your 16th birthday.
- Have an Original Birth Certificate.
- Have your Original Social Security Card.
- Pass Vision Exam.
- Pass Knowledge Exam.
You can get your license once you've met the requirements for holding your instructional permit.
- Held the instructional permit for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Complete 65 hours of behind-the-wheel driving.
- Have 10 hours of nighttime driving.
- Have 5 hours of driving in inclement weather (rain, sleet, snow, fog)